Charity Based Xmas Party 28th December

Next Fund raising party is a charity night in Gosport on 28th December – Email for details. Funds to be split between the Gosport Street Pastors and the Twinning Committee Funds!

We are having a Charity Based Fund Raising Party on the 28th December at 7.00pm at our house.

We like to keep things as simple as possible. There is one raffle prize of a 1Lt bottle of spirits (choice of Whiskey,JD or Bacardi or Brandy). £5 per strip; 60% of the money raised goes to Charity (the Street Pastors in Gosport). The remaining 40% is for the Gosport & Royan Twinning Committee.

Bring anything you want in the food line (except turkey – but desserts always go down well) limited selection of booze is available with plenty of wine. If you require or want to bring a contribution, please do. 

Mixers will be diet Coke/Pepsi Max/lemonade/tonic.

fun party fund raiser charity homeless street pastors

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top